Great tips on gas / petrol storage, rotation and longevity. Gas is a huge part of our everyday lives. Don’t get caught off guard again. Have reserves in place and ready to go!
1. Store Gas in as many containers of your choice
2. Store in cool / dry place (far away from hot or flammable sources)
3. Add Stabil (1 oz. per 2.5 gallons)
4. Rotate stock through vehicles, mowers, atv’s, etc. after time or “as needed” to keep gas fresh
5. Try to use only “Pure Gasoline” (NON-ETHANOL, if possible)
6. Stabilized gas can last up to 2 years
7. Diesel fuel does not need stabilizer
8. Gasoline smells really good ????
9. If gas smells like turpentine, it’s likely gone bad
10. Gas will not freeze until way below 0 degrees (around – 40 degrees Fahrenheit)
#PREPPERVIDEO #GASSHORTAGE #GASSTORAGE #prepstar #gasoline
Original Source Link