Free Gun Giveaway ►https://bit.ly/2PFkMZF
Proving your self defense case in court can be tough. In this week’s edition of Ask An Attorney, Tom covers what is actually considered a self-defense incident, and how you can legally raise it as a defense in court.
You may have seen Tom on our channel before, but he’s back as the new host of our revamped weekly segment called Ask An Attorney! These short videos are just a preview from Tom’s monthly Ask An Attorney webinar, exclusively for USCCA Members!
Want access to the full episodes and more incredible USCCA Membership benefits? Click here to join now: https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/.
Tom Grieve is a former state prosecutor, criminal defense attorney, and host of the USCCA’s Member-only Ask An Attorney webinar. He’s become a regular USCCA Live Training Broadcast panelist, and a contributor to many books and articles.
Tom is one of Wisconsin’s TOP pro-2a attorneys, and he’s here to answer any questions you have about concealed carry, gun laws, deadly force, and more.
Have a question? Leave it down below! But remember, to access Tom’s full Ask An Attorney webinar, you must activate your lifesaving Membership: https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/.
The USCCA’s mission is to Educate 10 Million Gun Owners, Legally Protect 1 Million USCCA Members, Stop 20,000 Crimes, and Save 1,000 Lives.
Like and share these educational and informative videos. Together we can Save Lives.
Ready to join our mission? You can activate your membership in less than 5 minutes and be protected by the full power of the USCCA Self-Defense SHIELD:
Not ready to join? You can learn more about the USCCA and how we’re trusted by over 285,000 responsibly Armed Americans by contacting our Wisconsin-based Member Service Agents at 844-265-1103 or visit us online at USCCA.com!
If you’re a responsible gun owner, we’d love to have you subscribe and join us!
LIKE THIS VIDEO?
1. Click The Like Button Above – We’d Appreciate It 🙂
2. Submit Your Questions In The Comments Below
3. If you have any immediate questions about the USCCA, we’d love to hear from you. Call 844-265-1103 or visit https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/contact/
Continue Your Training:
– [FREE Video] Avoid the Top 10 Concealed Carry Mistakes – https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/
– [Free Issue] Concealed Carry Magazine – http://bit.ly/Free-Trial-Concealed-Carry-Magazine
– [Free Guide] Choose your Best Gun – http://bit.ly/Free-Choose-Your-Best-Gun-Guide
– [Free Tips] 101 Easy-To-Master Accuracy Secrets – http://bit.ly/Free-Accuracy-Secrets-Guide
– [Free Reciprocity Map] Know The Laws In Your State – http://bit.ly/Free-CCW-Map
Join The USCCA Community:
Learn More About USCCA ►https://bit.ly/3fKdGh1
Original Source Link